If you are looking for a wonderful time in a southern city of the United States, Just south of the Mason-Dixon line. Louisville is meant for you. Being the biggest city in Kentucky, Louisville will entertain people who love an urban ambiance and enjoy a rural aura. A trip to this city of neighborhood’s is easily accessible is affordable as well. To help you with your vacation plans, one of your best vacation and rental websites, Dreamrentbuy.com, has picked some fantastic stuff to do in Louisville, Kentucky. Read on.
1. Adventuring at Louisville Mega Cavern- The Louisville Mega Cavern is the largest complex in the city of Kentucky. Carrying a lot of history, this place is more than a cave. This attraction offers unique adventurous experiences with its underground zip-lining course, bike park, tram tour, and a lot more. Do not miss the two-hour adventure Mega Zips and the Mega Tram tour to learn about the geology and history of this place.
2. Horse Riding at Churchill Downs and Kentucky Derby Museum- Louisville’s Churchill Downs, is the epitome of professional horse riding and home to the Kentucky Derby Museum. The Kentucky Derby is believed to be the longest-running sporting event in the United States. There is an active racing course you can tour and cheer your favorite horse and jockey! After that, go to the Kentucky Derby Museum, which is all about the history of horse racing.
3. Chilling at Frankfort Avenue- Frankfort Avenue connects many charming and historical locations of Louisville. This place hosts plenty of restaurants serving delicious food, local boutiques, and art galleries for you to explore and have fun. If you are interested in fun-filled experiences, do visit this place because here, you can jump onto a trolley, enjoy live music and refreshments.
4. Relaxing at Louisville Waterfront Park- If you are a nature-loving person, this place is for you. Louisville Waterfront Park and the Big 4 Bridge are open all day. The Bridge is open for walking and cycling only, so take a stroll and get some exercise. By walking across the bridge, you will be in Indiana. There is plenty to do there as well. An enjoyable place where you can charter a boat and go fishing, rent a bike, and dance at concerts on the Louisville side.
5. Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory- America’s favorite pastime is the Louisville Slugger. If you are a sports freak or a baseball fan, you are in for incredible experiences. At the Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory, you will learn how the bats were made and how they have influenced American History. Make sure to visit Louisville Slugger Field in Downtown, which is home to Louisville’s minor league baseball team, the Louisville Bats.
6. Bourbon Tasting at Evan Williams Bourbon Experience: Get a guided tour of this place in downtown city. Louisville enjoys a strong history with this type of whiskey. Here, you get to see the first-hand preparation of bourbon in copper pot stills. Give your soul a treat with some bourbon! If you really want to check out some bourbon Spend a day a take The Bourbon Trail.
7. Some Learning at Muhammad Ali Centre- Did you know that Louisville is the hometown of the world-famous boxer Muhammad Ali? The Muhammad Ali Centre will be a great learning experience if you are traveling with your kids. Inside the complex, there will be numerous displays of memorabilia, pictures, and historical footage to tell the legend’s story, controversies, and the impact he had on American history.
8. Excitement at Kentucky Science Centre- Another stunning museum to add to your Louisville bucket list is the Kentucky Science Centre. It will be one of the top experiences for everyone curious about science. This place will unlock your mind to the world of space. Combining excitement with education, this place will blow your mind.
9. LYNN Stadium Do you love soccer. We have the 2 times USL National Champion Louisville City FC. Lynn Family Stadium is a soccer-specific stadium in the Butcher town neighborhood of Louisville, Kentucky, United States. It has hosted Louisville City FC of the USL Championship since it opened in 2020 and will become home to Racing Louisville FC of the National Women's Soccer League in 2021.
Hop onto a plane and unwind yourself at this beautiful place. As one of many popular listing sites, we have a collection of beautiful vacation rentals where you can stay while visiting this place. Scroll through our website to choose from amazing vacation rentals in Louisville or create your own and start receving bookings